Over 40 years of international expertise as international business development and international legal consultants with experience as assistant to the dean for international programs at Indiana University, to Legal Associates at a major Wall Street law firm, to general counsel for a multi-billions dollars civil and electro-mechanical construction company, to development of a $ 70 million hotel, to managing an airline agency with over $25 millions in annual sale to managing a not for profit environmental foundation with over 90 staff members.
International Health Services, Sarl, Agadir, Morocco (2013-Present).
1. Exclusive distributor of Cell Science Systems of America’s ALCAT food intolerance test and applications including its PrivaMedica nutrition food system and application.
2. Exclusive distributor of Cell Science System of America “ salivatory and hormonal” tests.
3. Promoting Morocco as a center for Medical Tourism.
4. Promoting and delivery of Home Nursing services for Morocco
5. Developing applications in conjunctions with international organizations such as the America Joint Commission for the Accreditations of Hospitals for quality control and third party audit at hospitals and clinics.
6. Training and seminars for staff of the medical service industry.
HRH Prince Sultan Bin Abdul-Aziz International Foundation for the Conservation and Development of Wildlife. Agadir, Morocco (1991-2014)
1. Responsible for taking the idea and concept and translating it to a well known and established international foundation expert in breeding of rare species and with rich history of scientific research in partnership with leading universities in the US, Morocco, Europe and Saudi Arabia.
2. Responsible for the legal establishment of the Foundation serving as Trustee, Secretary General and Managing Director.
3. Responsible for the day to day operation of an organization of 90 staff members and over $1.5 million annual budget.
Malabata International Corporation, Tangier, Morocco (1995-2001)
1. Owner Representative responsible for negotiating and purchase of the hotel from the government.
2. Owner Representative responsible for the incorporating the holding (Zug, Switzerland) and operating company (Morocco).
3. Owner Representative responsible for negotiating the Casino License and responsible for negotiation the Casino operating license with the ministry of interior and ministry of finance.
4. Owner Representative responsible for coordinating and negotiating both the hotel management contract and the Casino contract between the hotel and the Casino operating company.
5. Served as board member of the Casino holding company and the Casino operating company.
AutoSmart, Inc. Fairfax, VA (1997- 2004)
1. Partner and Managing Director of a patented smart technology application for tracking and recording of maintenance and operation of machines (automobile).
2. Worked closely with a team of technology expert on the patent application and later on the practical application of the smart card technology.
3. The company achieved good introductory success with dealers signing up across the country.
4. The company went out of business with the down turn of the auto industry since the AutoSmartCard was a loyalty card, offered by dealership as a customer loyalty service.
Solution One Maritime, LLC. Tampa, FL. (1995- Present)
1. Partner and Chairman of a multi-million dollar marine safety and service center serving a number of key ports in the State of Florida.
2. The company with over 20,000 square feet of service and show room represents key and major manufactures of life rafts, and other marine safety equipment.
OCTOPUS, International Marine Safety Inspection Registry LLC, Tamp